Saturday, May 19, 2007

Thank You

I, Manzy, would like to personally thank everyone again for coming over to my house and surprise me on the night of my birthday. This has been the FIRST bday surprise in my life and I am very very very BERRY happy! :D

As for the wallet and necklace, Thanx SO much. I'm sure the necklace is very expensive and I feel very very paiseh to accept it de. Especially this is the first true solid diamond and gold necklace. I will definately treasure it and guard it with allllll my life. (not only cuz it is precious stone but also cause it is a cross ^^)

So.. once again, thank u all so beryy much! ^^

I haven't grown wiser so don't mind me! XD heeeeeeheeeeheeeeeeeeeeee. . . . .

Love,
ManZy xD

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Menzy!! My cute little innocent baby girl!!

abby811 said...

Hahaha...can i say on behalf of manzy, "I love you too Charlyn Mummy!" LOLz..

Unknown said...

You abby....naughter gal..since when you became my stalker and since when i became your mom leh...not old enuff yet ok (debbie is older!!)..ooh but i can be ur spiritual mom! Hehe...children pls eat your multivitamins ok!!

abby811 said...

Yes mummy~ hahaha

Choon said...

=.="

sanchez said...

words failed me in understanding gals........lolz

Aaron said...

i want a "mummy" too

Choon said...

i want mamee... chicken flavour one..mmm....

Manzy said...

or mami poko pants? (baby pampers) XD XD XD