Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bushwalk 19/05/07

Dear cell members of supergeng cell,

An exciting and relaxing event is coming up this saturday the 19th of May. Nick from our church (policeman) is organising for a bushwalk from 8am to 3pm in Whistle Pipe Gully, Lesmurdie. I would like to extend a warm invitation for all of you to come along and join him as he brings you out into the bushland to explore the beauty of Western Australia and adore God's creation.

I would very much like to go as I have not visited the outback yet. And i hope that most of you can come and join me so we can go together as a cell group outing as we have not done so in ages. Please let me know by tuesday night 15th May so I can contact Nick to make the arrangements.

*IMPORTANT*


Being the very Singaporean spirited us, you would be pleased to know that the outing is FREE OF CHARGE and LUNCH IS PROVIDED. Assignments can wait and come join us as we conquer the outback!!

2 comments:

sanchez said...

Sorry i cant make it as i hav inter house soccer tournament on the same day from 1030 morning =(..... remember to take pictures.... enjoy urselves guys =)

Manzy said...

I WANTS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO