Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm getting old already. Why wanna cause me to have more wrinkles!?!?!?

Darrel y on earth put up dat photo ah! Pretty pretty ones dun put. MUST put me in my home clothes ~!@#$%^!!!!!

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE guys i just wanna thank all of u for making my burfday not just an awesome moment
but an awesome memory=] The surprise was really surprising and the present's just....well..one of the best i've received *meltz* This may be my last burfday EVER here in Perth and i'm really really grateful to have had it wif u all. You guys can't be more sweet than you've already been *sniff*

Anyweis to all of you who've played such a wonderful part in my life, please sign my burfday card ok? i'll be bringing it dis friday and please, give it some thought, write something meaningful yeah?
*hugs*

1 comment:

~Darrel~ said...

Sorry Deb..This the only photo i got with you on it that nite.Maybe someone could upload your Birthday Dinner photos.Anyways..This shows you still look pretty with your home clothes or wuz it ur so-called sleeping clothes.Smile more and down frown you will look younger by few years.