Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cell group 3/5/07

Hello all supergeng cell members!!

I hope everyone is still surviving the torture of uni. I'm almost dying already havent had proper sleep these few days. Been falling asleep with the lights on and computer still running. But i guess after this week it should be better. I have a presentation tommorow but having sore throat now so pls pray for me that I can get my full voice back.

As for cell group this week, many of you have requested to go for the worship session with Reuban Morgan on Friday. There were some suggestions to moving cell group to either thursday or Saturday. However, not everyone can make it for cell either of the two days so we've decided that for the benefit of everyone, we'll still hold cell group on Friday, starting at 7.30 PM. I know its' a pity that we can't go for the worship session but you know what? This friday, we're gonna have our very own Choon Choon and Estee play guitar! Isn't that more exciting that anything else?? I can't wait!! Alright..Choon will update you on the roster for this week.

Just a kind reminder that we are revealing our Angel-mortal next Friday. I really wanna give a huge hug and say many thanks to my angel for his/her encouragement throught this tough period, and trying ways to meet my needs. I know I'm super slow, everyone knows who my angel is already but i'm still confused.

I'm so blessed with you all.

Love,
Charlyn.

19 comments:

~Darrel~ said...

Oh..pity ler no voice..end up like debbie later..cant 38 anymore.I wan to kill my Angel..BEWARE!!

moto said...

to my angel: please atleast buy me a $3.80 chicken rice before the end of the game..

abby811 said...

and to my angel: Thanks for everything and pls do continue be my angel even after the game...i still want baskin robbins..chocomint hor..hiak hiak hiak... ;P

sanchez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moto said...

to abby's angel's mortal: envy u lo..have such a nice angel..baskin robbins woh...hihi..still can choose flavour somemore..
nyah~so nice!

sanchez said...

wish everyone in supergengcell all da best and smile always =)

from: supergengcell's universal angel(s)

~Darrel~ said...

I will forgive my Angel for forgetting me. Maybe He/She forgot whose his mortal. Juz kidding..i wont kill u..its just only a game.
Cheers~

sanchez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sanchez said...

to darrel: dude, no matter wat please show some respect to ur angel or mortal. ur angel can love n care for u without been noticed shows tat ur angel is a very good angel as tats the main point of the whole game. so open ur eyes more and concentrate more so tat u can sense who is tat special one........no offend to ya though

ps: to john, no worries u will surely receive something better than u expected =)

~Darrel~ said...

yo Fook: Chill man..its only a game. First of all i got respect for both of them. We need to spice things up in this game.haha.

wanyuan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wanyuan said...

thanks to my angel for everything that u had done=)u r the best supergeng angel!!!;)
*muaks n hugs*

Choon said...

angel: i'm still waiting patiently for the buffet... =.=

~Darrel~ said...

mr choon..I can bring you to burswood all-you-can drink coffee or hot choco if you want

moto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moto said...

hey.. Mr/Miss Angel..sorry for being so rude to u..at first i tot u don't exist..but ur gift prove me wrong..hee..
thanks for your Rolex watch..i love it very much..I'll put it on during cell group next time..
As i give thanks to you..please consider multiply ur 'blessings' to me..amen..

wanyuan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wanyuan said...

walao~~ Rolex watch eh~~ john ur angel is really rich oh~~ so envy u leh hehe...

sanchez said...

to moto: i told u, i told u, i specifically stated (hammering my palm continuously)....tat ur angel will give u something even better than u expected