Monday, June 25, 2007

Helloo people!!

Hi all my supergeng cell buds!!

Char char misses all of you!!! Hehe..life's been a bed of roses since I got back..it's all about food and shopping and sleep everyday!! Haha..not forgetting to spend lotsa time with God too!! Just want to let all of you know that I'm alive and safe back home! Miss all of you so much and the usual fridays I have with you all. Its not the same here without everyone! Am keeping all of you in prayers, not forgetting our dear Estee who's still doing her thesis & taking her exam soon. Don't worry Estee we won't enjoy too much just to make u feel better!!

Hehe..Oh..I need all of you to just pray for me if you can..am seeking God's direction for my life now..It's either home or Perth next next year..so please pray for God to reveal His plans for me. Don't want to regret the decision later in life..you know..I'm not getting any younger too *grinz*

Hope all of you are enjoying the combine cell!! Take care, please drink lotsa water, eat well, sleep well...blah blah & remember to go to church!!

Love,
Auntie Charlyn aka your mom!!

7 comments:

Choon said...

hey~, dun eat too much hey~ later when u come back we can't recognize u... :D

moto said...

haa..yoo char char..wat's ur contact number there?maybe can call u when i got too much free call..hhee
heard tat it's super hot there(coz u're there?)..take care ya!

Manzy said...

hmm..since we're allocated to new cells.. wat will happen to this blog? T.T

~Darrel~ said...

Sniff*Im parting..Boo Hoo hoo..Char..At least give me a farewell pressie.:(

abby811 said...

hey .. ya lo...wat will happen to this blog now that some of us are in different cell? I'm back in Brunei..and haih..one month and being called to work for this month by my mom...miss you guyz lar..

sanchez said...

routine life = sleep, eat, work, play, eat, sleep and on and on and on....

Unknown said...

This blog is still active..anytime you miss supergeng cell.. drop a post! Love you all lots!