Saturday, June 9, 2007

Drama Retreat 2007 Invitation

Yo!

Would like to invite all of you to come for a relaxing and fun retreat after your exams :) Details:

CampSite: Camp Leschenautia (Chidlow)
Dates: 29-30th June
Time: 1:30pm (Reach at Campsite on Friday) - 6pm (Saturday)
Price: Around $30-$33

The 2-day retreat is organized by the Drama Ministry, but it's not only for people who are in drama (no, this is not to pull you in to drama also :P). It's just to have fun together after all the exams stress. Activities include team-building games, acting games, nightwalk, campfire and worship, eating, mmmmm :) The cost includes accomodation and food as well.

Deadline for registration is 23rd June 2007. If you are not going back for holidays yet, I'd encourage you guys to come!

Last year's one was really fun, I had this supergeng pizza called Chicken Fettucine Pizza, amazing!! Chicken pasta on top of pizza!! It was rated as one of the world's best!! :) This year we r having it again!! It's been one year... I miss you pizza.... Seems like my excitement is around pizza, hmm... but of course I had lots of fun too other than food :P

If you need to know more details, please let me know, thanks! I'll be there!

Happy Studying! :D Will be praying for you..

3 comments:

Ng Yashi said...

sadly i cant go ! but its a happy thing coz my beloved sister is visiting me that time! yippeee....choon...always about food huh

Choon said...

ohh yeahhhh :D

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.