Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yo Yo

Yo yo supergengcell!

I realized that I've not been too active in blog, but seeing u all blog makes me wanna blog. What's been happening to me was that I took a leave yesterday (didn't go work) to see doctor about my skin rashes...

but the doctor also don't know what's happening...

in the end she prescribed some creams, which I bought from the pharmacy later. Today praise God, not much itchiness already

I also want to ask for prayers, please pray for healing that I won't scratch so much, coz if I scratch too much I won't be as handsome cute healthy. Prayers of the righteous God hears :)

Taking leave feels good! I can take time off to do laundry, watch TV, eat snacks, doing things that normal people do that I haven't been doing for so long :P I guess all of us needs some time off sometime. I'm now in office, nothing much to do, looking forward to see you in cell!



p/s to my angel : i want burswood buffet yeah :P

1 comment:

~Deb$teR~ said...

pst! ur angel very kiam siap wan leh. dont expect too much k ekek ><