Sunday, April 15, 2007

a LAMER LEMON

hee school is starting tmr! time to get cracking..work hard like the ants in the bible...! do not be lazy!!! ah voon.......TIME TO DO ASSIGNMENTS !!!!! maybe less time on ' tuo diao tuo diao ' ...=p . Im actually in school now on a SUNDAY!! trying to do some readings...i can fall asleep in half a second and dream a dream in 1 second..i have given a new definition to the term ' slack' . I must i must i must..i must increase my B _ S _ . hahaha i wonder who can guess that last word. Its s stupid cheer that my sis came up when we were young. Now i shall change it to ' i must i must i must, i must increase my TUFF ...wahahaha i am getting lame. err.. tuff as in be resilient..work hard. dun slack !!! motivate the brain!!!...voon, all your fault. im getting the lame virus. PINKY AND THE BRAIN.....this is what u get for having estee in the comp lab on a sunday ..wahahah

6 comments:

Voon said...

Walao lerr.... John becoming lamer and he blames me. Aaron becoming lamer and he blames me. Don't blame me ler... should blame the lamb chops that u guys had

sanchez said...

haha....lamb chops?

wanyuan said...

i love lamb chops muahaha~~

moto said...

i'm not lame hor.. ><

~Darrel~ said...

wah lau eh voon..now u spreading lame jokes..go get urself a lame job to keep u occupied.

Ng Yashi said...

wahahah who is aloe vera man...and moto ..reminds me of the motorola ad " hello moto" hahaa ...
wah u mean eat lamb chops can become lame????? oh man but i didnt eat much leh.....=p